Tuesday 28 February 2012

*Mentor Me Business Cards*

I have produced a business card that matches my 'Mentor Me' piece, which I am presenting this afternoon. I do not intend it to be my final or lifelong card but it will suit the purpose for now. I scratched my blog address into the bottom of my tin because I felt that computer generated type would not suit the rest of my piece. That is the only information I have included because everything else can be accessed on the blog. 




 I scanned in my tin to use as the imagery for my business card, I really like the quality that has remained: the scratches, the dents and even my fingerprint (on the top left corner, on the bottom surface). The tactile 'real' quality definitely represents me because I always prefer to make pieces by hand and promote the need to touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment