Sunday 26 February 2012

* Mentor Me piece*

We had to produce a piece of work that we could show to potential mentors, which would give a lasting impression of who we were and what we liked. I have made miniature objects which fit into a cigarette tin (which in itself is special to me). Our meeting with the mentors is tomorrow and I am intrigued as to what they think of this creation coming from a 'graphic design' student.


This is the tin I am using as the container.















Unfortunately I am yet to own a camera with an adequate macro setting and so these photographs are not the quality I would have liked them to be.

Miniscule Lego Man and Timmy & Mittens (previously blogged)

'Pop' magazine (with real fashion mag pages) & 'Hand Job' typography book.


Spiderman Tokidoki hat (Simone Legno), followed very closely to the original hat.


Montana Spray Paint

'Worn' boombox

Jar of skulls

'Home-made' jewellery box with necklace and 2 rings.


Hand-made/stitched jumper.

My three essential tools, in pencil pot.

iPod with headphones.


Each object has a little story behind it, as-well as details of how I made it. I am confident both of these things will create enough material to talk about and be interesting enough to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment