Sunday 19 February 2012

*Mini Timmy and Mittens*

Inspired by my Wallace and Gromit creations, i decided to follow the same process and make two characters from another Aardman show: 'Timmy Time'. The programme is aimed at pre-schoolers but the incredible detail in the sets and characters as well as the comical, funny storylines interest me too!
Timmy the lamb is Shaun-the-Sheep's little brother and Mittens the kitten attends the same nursery school as him.
Once again, I have worked solely with plasticine and used a needle and scalpel to smooth, mould and add detail.



As shown when comparing the above and below image, Mittens got squashed when I tried to make her stand up and so the final outcome meant she had slightly stumpy legs...








These characters are even smaller than Gromit was and although Mittens didn't come out very well, I particularly like Timmy and the detail I managed to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment